Its a new name, new look and new dates for the 2016 Cheyenne Art Walk! Come celebrate with these venues and their artists on January 14th, from 5-8pm. Check back often for more information on featured artist’s and special events for the Winter months.
Here is a list of the venues that will be participating in the January art walk
* Creative Healing – 514 East 19th Street
* Flydragon Design Art Studio – 1822 East 16th St
* Clay Paper Scissors – 1513 Carey Ave.
* Deselms – 303 East 17th Street
* The Nagle Warren Mansion – 222 East 17th Street
* The Paramount Cafe – 1607 Capitol Ave
* Indian Paintbrush Studio and Friends – 1610 Capitol Ave
* Cheyenne Artists Guild – 1701 Morrie Ave
New Look, New Name, New Dates!
The Art Corner CoOp is merging with the Indian Paint Brush Studio! Stop by the Hynds building on Capitol and help them name their new venture
Wanda J. Sanders’ watercolors are the result of spending much of her life exploring the outdoors of rural Wyoming and Colorado. Her watercolors have been juried into numerous national competitive shows, with many receiving recognition. Wanda’s work will be on exhibit for the January art tour and throughout the month at the Nagle Warren Mansion.
Clay Paper Scissors Gallery will be hosting a show of artwork by The Boys and Girls Club members. Stop in and support these young artists
F;ydragon Design Studio will be showing the work of Dana Condel. ” I’ve been busy sketching things up for a very fun type of show. It is very random, and made up of movies and animation that inspired me as a kid”.